>Blessing in the middle of crazy

The demands of daily life can be just so overwhelming.
Sometimes we can feel like we’re getting pulled in many directions.
Somedays we feel like we accomplish nothing.
Here’s a picture of what is laying on top of my desk at work just waiting for me…
But here is what is on top of the other side of my desk just waiting for me..

Sound asleep in her bouncy seat on my desk in the middle of phone calls, billing statements and wondering what to cook for dinner…

Isn’t life good?

In the middle of this crazy life, don’t forget to kiss the cheeks of those you love.

~Many Blessings~

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to participate in the poll upper right hand corner for I so value your input 🙂 and also read yesterday’s post about the new YES to GOD study beginning July 1st!

12 Responses to >Blessing in the middle of crazy

1. >Lelia…Just precious. My son asked Jesus into his precious heart this past Saturday. It simply doesn’t get any better than that. Eternity comes to the light in moments like these. I see eternity in your grand-daughter. Her life matters for all time. Kiss her for me.peace~elaine

2. HisPrincess says:

>It’s all about perspective isn’t it.Life is definately good, we are all so blessed. It wouldn’t hurt me to stop and remember that sometimes in the midst of my busyness.

3. Luanne says:

>Oh my goodness, she gets cuter by the day. It’s pretty tough to take care of a pile of stuff when you have something that sweet on the other side of the desk. Luanne

4. >Look at those little precious cheeks. I bet you kiss all over them ALL the time. I know I kiss all over my nieces cheeks and she is 7!!!! She’s got those kissable cheeks though and she let’s me!Paula

5. Renee Swope says:

>Hi sweet friend. What a beautiful baby!!!!! All this moving and unpacking and pile of life that I am still digging out under has kept me from celebrating the arrival of your precious one. Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing you story of Sam as I waded through the sadness of losing my Chelsea girl. I hope they’re playing together in doggy heaven! Thanks for always making me smile!Renee

6. Susan says:

>Ahhh, kiss those fat sweet sassy cheeks for me♥Isn’t it fun being a grandma?Love you~

7. Tracy says:

>What a beauty she is! Definitely a little breath of heaven. Reminds me of that old song…I think maybe Sherry Keaggy sang it…”Life is hard…but God is good.” Give her an extra kiss for me! = )

8. >OH MY, what a distraction she is for sure!! She is really filling those cheeks out!! So very precious!! Hope you are able to get some work done in the midst of all that cuteness!

9. Anonymous says:

>What a beautiful baby girl! How do you do ANY work at all? I hope you don’t mind my curiousity, but how is your eldest daughter a month + into Motherhood? I have only been reading your blog since your Grand-Daughter’s birth, but your daughter has been on my mind. I pray she’s feeling settled in her new, precious role… Naomi

10. Yolanda says:

>Lelia,Man oh man GIRLFRIEND, I so want to just nuzzle and carress those checks and tender little lips!I am POSITIVE that I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off of this one.There is a great image here in your post, that our lives are full of STUFF and JUNK IN THE TRUNK, but if we will get our eyes to look on the other side…there is the LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE KINDNESS GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITHFULNESS AND SELF CONTROL OF JESUS CHRIST! (now that makes me think of an earlier study that was being tossed around by who????)Love ya,Yolanda

11. MrsJoeB says:

>She is so precious!!! That is what life is all about!!In His Graces~Pamela

12. Amy L Brooke says:

>How do you make Mr Linky work so that it shows who has left a link. Mine just says, “Mr Linky and You’re next” and you have to click on it to see who has left a link . . . . Do you have to use a paid version to have it look like yours did during the study?