>That’s my King…do you know Him?

Please join Amy for more songs from bloggers souls this Saturday and be blessed!
Just click on her name to get to her wonderful blog Signs, Miracles and Wonders.
A friend of mine recently sent this to me and Gene and I just loved it.
My King
I love that I can say that about Him.
Have a blessed weekend.
We are heading out to Family Camp this morning like we did last year.
No laptops, cell phones, TV’s, kids.
Oh wait, it’s Family Camp.
Okay, the kids can go, but none of the other technology stuff.
Just a cabin on the river.
Lots of fishing, swimming, reading, relaxing, fishing, horseback riding…
If you never hear from me again it’s because I’ve moved to Family Camp!

~Many Blessings~

14 Responses to >That’s my King…do you know Him?

1. Andrea says:

>"MY KING"…amen!Blessings and prayers, andrea

2. Edie says:

>I have heard this message before. It is FANTASTIC!Have a wonderful time without the technology!

3. Sita says:

>And to think…He took notice of ME…what kind of love is that? To Him belongs all glory forever and ever…

4. >If anyone is ever discouraged, they need to listen to this. We serve such an awesome God! Thanks for posting it. Have a great time at Family Camp.

5. Dionna says:

>They've played this in our church before. Isn't it fabulous?

6. Jennifer says:

>Loved this message! It's very powerful. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

7. Cathy says:

>He is all that and more. Have a great weekend.

8. Laura says:

>Just awesome, Lelia. That is so powerful!Have a blessed time at family camp. Can't wait to hear all about it!luv,laura

9. >I hope you all have a wonderful time at Family camp!!

10. Yolanda says:

>Oh, you are gonna come back with all kinds of GOD stories, yee-haw!Love ya!!!

11. debbie g says:

>Amazing. Beautiful. Goosebumpy. Words cannot contain what I am feeling. Thanks for sharing this!

12. LisaShaw says:

>Beautiful!!!!Enjoy camp and the LORD!Love and hugs.

13. >I love this by S.M. Lockridge! It gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. Thanks for sharing it!

14. >I heard this a few years ago and I just love it. We even played it during church on a Sunday night. Awesome, anointed and powerful!I have it printed out and framed in my kitchen.